A modern paddle based on the tried and tested model of the Tomahawk.
– Symmetrical paddle with even more possibilities for selecting the appropriate blade
– The concave design of the inner surface and ridges stabilising the blade during stroke
– The thin edges cause the water entry to be much more smooth
– Strong water grip, reliable and stable stroke and a very smooth exit phase.
– Uniform resistance force during the entire stroke
– Made in Monocoque technology without unnecessary connections between the blade and the shaft,
– Paddle available in three stiffness configurations
|Blade area||782 cm2||782 cm2||800 cm2||840 cm2||860 cm2|
|Blade length||500 mm||500 mm||500 mm||510 mm||510 mm|
|Blade width||500 mm||180 mm||186 mm||193 mm||200 mm|
|Carbon content – blade / shaft||100% / 100%||100% / 100%||100% / 100%||100% / 100%||100% / 100%|
|Shaft diameter||28 mm||28 mm||28 mm||28 mm||28 mm|
|Paddle weight||~ g||~ g||~470 g||~480 g||~510 g|